Carpin

shadow

Well i managed to get a friend of mine out who is new to fishin and went for some carp. Well i thinked hes hooked now after catching his first and biggest carp ever. I watched him precariously bring his fish in and after about a 1/2 hour he finally landed it. Didnt hav a scale but his smile was enuff when he held it up for the camera! My carp is on the bottom! lol!

Picture219.jpg

Picture218.jpg

I need to get out fishing soon for carp, good looking ones there gotta be in the mid teens at least, im thinking of hitting up firemans this weekend, its only about 15.3 km from where I live so im looking at a 2 hour peddle bike ride. once again nice fish there glad your friend got into one and a beast too.

I need to get out fishing soon for carp, good looking ones there gotta be in the mid teens at least, im thinking of hitting up firemans this weekend, its only about 15.3 km from where I live so im looking at a 2 hour peddle bike ride. once again nice fish there glad your friend got into one and a beast too.

Joey~ thats y you txt me ^^

sry I coulndt txt you back its just I got a new phone from Bell and its broken already..... I try to exchange the phone but they told me to go to Toronto cause they do not have the phone in St.Cat :pardon: long story~ any ways

I been going bass and salmon fishing lately~

I did txt you before I found out you were hospitalized~

well I cant go fishing this weekend >.< cause I gotta go Toronto to exchange my phone but I am trying to go out in the evenings as much as possible~ so let me know if you are out there somewhere~

gotta show you my new reel too~ ^^ and my 25yrs old fishing rod I got it from my dad~

yup, that spot where you caught the fish is where we used to play with our RC race boats. it's a great pond for that, as long as you can stay away from the turtles. LOL. those are nice fish for Firemans. I didn't realize they got that big in there. must be lots to eat for them. LOL

I wanna go fishing at the pond in Marineland. you should see some of the Carp in there. makes those ones look like babies. LOL. wonder if we could somehow talk the owner into a group thing after the park closes next week? hmmmmmmmm. I'll see what I can do about that, since my wife works there. we'de have to fish barbless though, if he'd go for it. LOL.

Archived