windy day

Phranchise

was cool and windy today, decided to hit gibson for a while and went 1/1. Went 2 lbs on the dot...and was a scrappy little bugger..Caught on a Fat IKA Smoke Colour rigged backwards. Lottts of minnows close to shore today and lots of jumping fish...I LOVE THE FALL

DSCN2088.jpg

That's a fine looking bass ! The water is down there today . I was collecting mushrooms up that way today and scouting out the area for good spots to try . That might be my blue van under your right armpit ! B)

I thought I may have smelt something funny in the area B) ...the freshly picked mushrooms that is

As you said...the water was very low today, lots of room to fish and the weed beds were very clearly defined. Besides stepping in some goose poop, not a bad day.

I found more puff balls than shrooms today .....they are tastey as well . I didn't see anyone fishing that area today . I was there just after noon until about 2 ish . Saw 7 swans on the other side of the road . And yes , the weeds could be seen easily today . ....lots of very shallow spots ....good for tossing floating crank baits & spinner baits for bass & pike .

hey phranicse I might go up that way tomorrow, cant go today going to hamilton for a doctors appoiment I need to catch some nice bass

Archived