Firemans Park today

shadow

Well, woke up this mornin and decided to go fishing at firemans despite the wind but the weather was great. Only managed to get 2 carp but lost 1 to. Despite that had a good time out there.

Picture222.jpg

Picture221.jpg

Almost walked into this spider wen i left who decided to make a web just outside the back door right in the middle of the walkway. Thank god i was on my guard of i'd be a big meal for him! LOL!

Picture220.jpg

Saw this little guy on the railing on way bak to truck.

Picture223.jpg

Oh ya. I remember wen the water was really low. I was still fishing despite the level. I found that there is alot of big ones swimming one around in there. Jus gotta put in the time thats all. Calm enuff for you and your kayak! lol

Nice carp Shad.... almost looks like a goldfish with those bright colours . I nearly walked into a spider like that in my garden yesterday , between pepper plants ! They give me the creeps , but I don't kill them as they are insect eaters . As for those tree rats .......they are destructive varmits that breed like .....monkeys !

Beauty carp. There are lots of fish that survived last year's work at Firemans and I had some great hauls this summer including channel cats up to around 8lb, carp to the mid 20s, lots o' gills, and too many snappers...

If you don't mind me asking, what did you catch your carp on?

me and Scott must have been doing something wrong then, cause we were using corn and all we got for the whole day was one Sucker, which was a decent size. we did see a few monsters cruising around our chummed swim. still a great day out though. nice fish Shadow................I've still gotta get one of those out there.

how was the trip to Nippissing? did you manage to get out on the boat at all?

if you don't know how to get into the pond at Fireman's, you make the turn off Mountain Rd, but don't go directly into the park. continue down the road and cross over the train tracks. the entrance to the pond is on the left, immediately after the train tracks.

Rich

Hey Madam I know where Firemans since me and my dad drive by there alot, also nice carp there Shadow

Yeah i did manage to take boat out since there was 3 parked in the water i just took one and left but later i found it was low on gas hehe thats me

Any how i did catch few pike no walleye t.t

thx for asking and next time lets plan a road trip kk

I tried fishing firemans park a few weeks ago. I just used worms on a pick rig. Got nothing. I heard there was some bass in there but i am not too sure now. Almost got attacked by bee's. Watch out for the stump by the pond. Yellow Jackets are evil!!

Archived