Interesting stone i found..

spottedGARRR

What is the last word .....CORA ....CARA .....Cam .....? It's obviously been done by a skilled person or a commercial job . It would be interesting to know the origin of the stone .

neat stone, I think it came from outer space monsters looking for someone named cam and carved it in a stone, but forgot to put the word for cause they only had enough laser power to carve Cam into it, cause whats the point in carving something out for someone when there isnt a name for the person.... or those pesky wombats and squirrels are after me again......

in all seriousness it is a neat stone

I searched my geocaching account and I can't find anything at Duff the pertains to that rock. there are quite a few caches at Duff, but that's not one of them. a call to the NPC might shed some light.............perhaps?

You know..... I had thought about posting a pic of that a while back but didn't because of the fact that some people may have the urge to take it.

If look closely it is sitting on a stack of rocks so someone took a little time to put it there not just ditch it.

Ollie you could be right,about 6 years ago a friend and I were fishing/exploring the shoreline by that bridge and found a brass urn eched in another language and taped shut. It was put back on the river bed still sealed that day and was gone the next time back there,I really hope it was just washed away.

Dave

Archived