RBR

Helron

Anyone down there yesterday afternoon? Son was there for a while and hooked into a 5 or 6 pound Carp. He said there were a couple of people fishing down there, I told him he should be introducing himself chances are he could be meeting some board members.

Urban coyotes are used to people and are likely fed by the ignorant. I don't know if I would encourage too much mingling down there. If he's not alone it's safer but there have been some unscrupulous characters down there. I'm still to try down there but this year it's on my list.

Glad to see you are feeling better Chilli, I know I have told him the very same thing! He takes a club with him when he goes down there, but don't think it would be much help with the four legged unscrupulous characters :th_fudd:

Years ago , that old canal had a foot of foam on it as it entered the 12 Mile Creek and the smell would kill a gull passing by . Paper Mills in Thorold used the RBR for dumping this stinky mess for many years . Most of the mills have shut down and the water is much better ......but don't eat the steelies , yet ......B)

Years ago , that old canal had a foot of foam on it as it entered the 12 Mile Creek and the smell would kill a gull passing by . Paper Mills in Thorold used the RBR for dumping this stinky mess for many years . Most of the mills have shut down and the water is much better ......but don't eat the steelies , yet ......B)

Steelies in RBR?? What else is in there?

you gotta be really sick to eat anything out of that river!Unless of course you like the taste of needles and used condoms1

sticks---they say you can eat a turd if you boil the $h!t out of it.MMMMMM thick pulp mill watse

Archived