need partner

Andrew2x2+20

Hi andrew,I go on day trips often to,st williams,simcoe,quinte,parrysound,etc..I will be heading out very early fri morning to go ?(lol).I have to snowplow tonight and it depends on far i want to drive when im finished.I may head to binbrook or st william.Let me know your sched.and we might get out soon.Also do you drive to meet up or do you need a pickup? I can go through chippawa for most of my outings!Snag.

See any pike caught Mark? Plan to go there Saturday

i didnt see any caught or under the ice. the water is very clear so most of my fish were caught by sight. the perch and sunnies would grab the minnow without even moving my rod tip.once i blacked out the hut interior i could look down the hole and finally had some success.boy there are some monster largemouth swimming around in there! as for pike they are in there.good luck on sat.

Hey Andrew im always looking for a new partner to fish with, im stuck in st.kitts and don't drive so I only fish with a few KM from my house meaning thorold and port d really.

Guest Pike212

Ya Mark, i seen a ridiculously big largie, couple smaller ones, a couple nice pike and an outrageous 15+ lber, bluies, jumbos, sunnies, little bit of everything in there. This was just before the warm up, hope they're all still around! Love the sight fishing, you'd never know you gotta fish on if Ya don't c it. Hope its nice and clear tomorrow

i dont drive, but i often have few $ for gas, i bought an auger today so i have the ability to make holes without an axe haha, i went out to couple spots today , i got 3 pike missed bout 3 other nice pike bit thru the line, and bout 10 perch, plus we went out late to my secret spot.

Archived