Spring Fishing Show Anyone Been?

jessek

If you're talking about the one at the international centre, parking is free.

Can't speak for the price of admission though, and fill up in Niagara. Its always a few cents cheaper than around here.

When you take in to account free parking and all that, its cheaper then the sportsman show. Though probably not as big.

Good seminars. A lot larger this year, spread to 3 buildings, and 4 seminar stages. A lot of the same stuff carried by the vendors. Usual clearance bins, but no real steals. They only happen on the last day.

I went yesterday was okay . I expected more deals . Some of the prices were crazy but all and all was a good day out.

I was there for a day doing the carp show and tell thing on Sat. I met Gord Pyzner and Big Jim Mclaughlin. But that was nothing compared to being visited by that Niagara luminary, non other than the Bigugly himself. I was great to see you there Bruce.

It was pretty good, I went up on Sunday. Free parking, I think admission is $14 (I was working for a vendor so I didn't have admission) and its a lot bigger than previous years. Lots of good vendors, some pretty sweet deals on some things, but I imagine today will be all the best deals for the last day. You should definitely fill up with gas in Niagara though.

I went up on saturday, spun it into seeing a customer so I could book the mileage.

Free parking and a $2 off coupon printed off their website wasn't too bad for the money.

Watched a few seminars, bought a few pieces of tackle to add to the arsenal, priced out a new boat and finally got to me Extreme Angler TV's Karl Kalonka and thank him in person for the Ardent/Fishouflage C400 reel I won off his facebook contest. Good time over-all for $12.00.

Archived