Carpin Southern Style

hammercarp

Lorne, I must say that, THAT is by far the coolest uses for a paint roller I have ever seen, it makes so much sence, rod protection, its long, adjustable and it rolls.

What a great post, thank you!!!!

i guess iv been doing the paylake with break pack for a while, only difference i do is i take my hook, usually a bigger octopus hook and rip off a small portion of white or whole wheat bread, i flatten the piece of bread and then i fold it over my hook, then i keep prettying the flattened bread against the hook until its a tiny ball of packed bread, cast it out and it holds on for up to 30 to 40 mins, plenty of big carp on it too

Great posts lorne I tried your corn puff method but on a hair rig like a pop upset up.. but I will definately try the bait on the hook as it looks like the bread compliments the corn puff you have inspired me this weekend I will post some of my hair rig set ups on thread after my saturday session. Cheers !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

This works great!!! landed another carp using this method tonight... fantastic instructions, thank you!

Archived