Sunday Perch On Erie

Lund-SS

Loaded up the boat sunday morning with Dad and headed out to the Launch across from FishinNiagara , having been out a couple weeks ago i decided i was going to try drop shotting plastics on this trip so i rigged up with a Xzone shiver shad and went to work , we fished from 830 till 1230 and did fairly well , being on the outside of the pack of boats was Key in 40-48 FOW watch your graph when your out there you will know when your on them ! Contact the local shop to point you in the right direction theres a bunch out there and tonnes of fun ! Good luck :Gonefishing:

perch007.jpg

perch003.jpg

perch008.jpg

perch009.jpg

Gotta be a riot .....using ultra light gear Jeff ? I should be out there getting some of those fat juicy jumbos !! :Gonefishing:

yup 4-8lb and 2-6lb 7' rods feel like monsters on that lite gear especially when there is 2 on there :D

Myself I like using bass gear, 6'6"-7' with 10# braid, 6-8# leader and 1oz weight on my dropshot, faster you get that bait down there the longer the school stays, also when you are on a school of hogs, I will reel them up fast as I can and they will puke tons of bait out and hold the fish in.

Myself I like using bass gear, 6'6"-7' with 10# braid, 6-8# leader and 1oz weight on my dropshot, faster you get that bait down there the longer the school stays, also when you are on a school of hogs, I will reel them up fast as I can and they will puke tons of bait out and hold the fish in.

I'm still drop shotting but only a 3/4 oz weight on a loomis 4-8 IMX it has plenty of backbone to haul em up and those fish sure do make a mess on the way up free chum :D

Archived