Long Time Posting

Helron

Has not been a great year for me for fishing, as work comittments have kept me very busy! When I did get the odd chance to fish, the bite was off! Son and I headed down to the 12 today to try for some cats, Rockfish knows where we were. Was totally disgusted by the trash down there, needles and other drug paraphernalia, beer cans the whole nine yards! Son caught three smalls cats and me one small Carp, fishing cut short when sons Ugly Stick snapped trying to get out of a snag. Wife and I headed down to Petes shortly after to get my birthday present, she bought me a 10 ft Okuma SST steelhead fishing rod bring on the Salmon and Bows :)

Welcome back Dad , hope you enjoyed your work assignment away from home . The spot you fished used to be full of wine bottles , but needles & crack pipes are the "in" thing these days . The garbage is just another sign of the times....bare with it . :rolleyes: . Son need to buy a heavier rod Ron , or lighten up on the line ;). I have some duct tape ....good stuff ! :D . I hope to see you guys soon .....I hear the salmon are thinking about a trip into Port soon.B)

Archived