Hunter's Vehicles Vandalized At Willoughby Swamp

ninepointer

Attention everyone hunting the Willoughby Swamp Conservation Area, this was posted at Hunt Ontario:

Hey guys, just a heads up.

Some MENSA candidate tree hugger vandalized a couple of hunter's vehicles today in the Willoughby Marsh area.

The vehicles both had anti hunting messages keyed into the paint.

If anyone is in the area and sees anything suspicious around hunters vehicles call the police.

I WOULD LOVE TO CATCH THE PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE

According to the thread, its been reported to the police. Sounds like a job for a trail cam.

I would wear that vandalism like a badge of honour. It just makes the anti's look more like criminals and extremists. They preach environmentalism and local harvest then buy veggies from China which come with invasive species that kill habitat and compete with local species. I can tell that the local population is getting sick of the animal movement.

Hey can you provide a link to that discussion? I'd like to get more info

This is not the first time this has happened there! The conservation website makes these types of places easy targets for these people.

It just makes them look foolish vandalizing property to get there point across.

The yuppie count is growing these days I guess.

I have stopped putting stickers on my vehicles for that reason ....too many huggers out there who will scratch , dent or even destroy a tire because they know you hunt . They forget their house sits on land where animals once roamed and that deer , etc have been killed by vehicles ...... Many years ago I saw a hunte'rs car at the side of the road with the door kicked in . We need to keep an eye out for these people . :th_fudd:.............:ninja:

I really hate things like that done to cars or property etc.. Costs so much money to fix, and for what? To tell someone to stop hunting?

Smerchly has a good point, there are far worse things out there than hunting. At least the animal is being, not just pushing it out of its home to build more houses. See it too often in my neighbourhood, I dont know where all these people are coming from for all these houses! :bb2:

Archived