Good Boots For Kids?

jesse

I need to buy my kids 8 & 9 some new winter(waterproof)boots & wanted to know where i can get excellent one's.The canadian tire boot's seem to be poor quality.Any imput is appreciated.

Sports Check .....Marks Work Warehouse , Boot Shop , Sears . Most brand names are made in China these days , so check the cold temp .ratings for warmth . I bought a pr.of Baffin boots, made in Canada , very warm but hard to find .....

Much appreciated,Thanks for the bog's link(boots with handles)new to me.I might try them out but I will compare them to the baffins first.

I have always used Sorrels until I bought myself some BOGS.....Bogs are by far the best pair of winter boots I have ever owned.....a little pricy but warm, waterproof and comfortable.

I would go with Bogs, just bought some for my kids. Got mine at the shoepper store, not sure if there is one by you

Thanks everyone,bogs it is!They are hard to find in niagara area though & i hate to order online a tight boot.I come up guelph way so i will check out the shoepper,Thanks again.

I thought i would let everyone know that the brand name shoe warehouse in niagara falls has excellent selection of top quality stuff.I bough my kids each a pair of the famous bogs for only $55 a pair opposed to the best online price anywhere of $80.The new baffin's were nice & toasty as well when i was browsing!!They have sorels,etc...

Archived