Beauty Day Out On Erie

jesse

I headed out from point albino to the 60-65 foot mark & to my surprise no other boats out!I drifted about 100 feet before getting a 10" so i threw out the anchor and fished that spot for 3 1/2 hour's.I left with 48 big perch,about 15 over 12" which was my best outing ever for perch on erie.The bigger minnows got the huge one's feeding.Now i have to start cleaning them.Get out there before ice if you can.

Headed out again today.It was a little rough & there was NO bite anywhere from about 12:30 - 4.I stuck around after the 2 other boats called it a day & then they turned on bigtime.Almost got my limit between 4-5:15 then they shut right off again.A nice ride in,in the dark!!

Bring on the ice!!!

I love ice fishing but the walk out on erie can be brutal! Alot easier to get them without all the shove ice like last year.Bring on a free ATV LOL.

I fished in the bay on tuesday, too rough for my little boat., No bites, lots of fish on the fishfinder then around 3:30 one boat came in from 60 feet and said he only got about a dozen so i called it a day.

I wanted to stay till dark but my buddy was cold so we called it a day. If we would have stayed they might of turned on from 4 to 5 also in the bay.

The boat is now put away for the winter, come on spring time fishing:)

"come on spring time fishing" ...Richard , mon garcon !! :o Let the ice fishing begin :coldsmiley::Gonefishing: . It's only cold for a little while ! :santa: Look for me on the rec.this year (the Big Blue Van) , probably fishing with Bruce & DocBob .

I was out on Lake Erie this morning. It started out with a mild north wind, then it changed to the west and the lake started to get angry but I stuck it out for a bit, then the snow started. Seeing as the perch had lock jaw this morning I decided to head in. When I got back to the boat ramp I noticed that I wasn't the only fool out there as there was another truck and trailer in the parking lot

I was out on Lake Erie this morning. It started out with a mild north wind, then it changed to the west and the lake started to get angry but I stuck it out for a bit, then the snow started. Seeing as the perch had lock jaw this morning I decided to head in. When I got back to the boat ramp I noticed that I wasn't the only fool out there as there was another truck and trailer in the parking lot

I would have seen you out there but we did our christmas today.Thanks for the lockjaw update!

Archived