Newbe

wellandrivercarper

long time lurker just got signed up last nite had a couple of bad run ins with a mod at port delhouse.With

that be hind us I hope to make good on the reports that I put 5-6 years ago .

I love fishing the nigara river (pool,glen,maid of the mist) mostly fish trout musky and carp.The mighty welland river is my home river my son and I spend most of our time on the welland river fishing(Carp perch walleyes pike and musky). catch and release Vary strong supporter of take a KID FISHING and CATAH AND RELEASE .We fish alot with Mailman and his daughter.We spend more time hooking fish and letting the kids take care of the fight.

If we are not fishing we are dirt bikeing or snowmobilling.

Cant wate for ice I love ice fishing and both our dirt bikes have the ice raceing tires on them.We ride the welland rec canal ice when were not ice fishing.

Tight lines TAKE YOUR KIDS FISHING

Welcome aboard brother! The wellandrivercarper is a great fisherman and friend with lots of knowledge and experience to contribute to this forum.....Sometime in early August 2010 we took a trip to the whirlpool where I was able to land my first carp ever.....a 28lb'r.....ever since I can't go fishing enough. Since 2010 we have had many successful outings with and without our kids..... Hopefully 2012 will be an even better year!

Welcome! great intro, I am a strong supporter of taking kids fishing as well, not catch and release, but I support selective harvest, so I rarely keep my limit, I usually take a trip to welland in the summer, I will let you know next time I am down, I am still trying to catch a walleye outta there.

any one know how to get a hold of new world carp I have called the phone # 4 times with no answer? I was told he sells moggots all year.

wrc

Welcome wrc. I believe he is Icarp on the board. Did you try sending him a pm

Archived