Hook Ups ?

jesse

why can't i start a new thread in that section?I am looking to get a few people together for a trip from niagara to cooks bay for perch.I will drive my extended cab truck with cap so there is lots of room!It cost about $80 for fuel round trip that we would share equally.I have a 2 person hut so there is room for 1 in there,or bring your own portable/fish outside.PM me if there is any interest,Thanks Jesse.

Explain why you can't .. I thought it was working fine??

And when are you going to cooks bay? I may be interested

Cliff

Hey Cliff,that forum is faded unlike all the others & it tells me i cannot start a new topic.I might head up very early tommorrow if i can get some takers or just 1 other if they don't mind $40.Monday they are calling for alot more rain so i will be out again after that.

Explain why you can't .. I thought it was working fine??

And when are you going to cooks bay? I may be interested

Cliff

Maybe its not working to external users Cliff ? I see it faded, not in bold like the rest of the forums? Maybe you need to long in with user name other than Administrator to see what he is talking about??? In the meantime Justasnag, please be patient with the new changes. Hopefully, Cliff and the team will have it working so you can post to "hookups"

im going up sat from vineland just dont know when i have a hut as well im tryig to get people to go too but like the weather is not nice right now and every one in my family is making fun of me lol alwell we will see who is lol when i come home with food lol will let u know or just pm me and we can work things out

Archived