To Hell With The Ice

wellandrivercarper

After a drive and a lunch outing with my wife we went looking for ice just to see how it was looking. After the 3rd place see starts giggiling looks at my and said theres more ice in my cup then at all 3 places u looked can we go home now.Get home go out to the garage find 4 beers drink them back right quick.Start looking around in the garage and deside the hell with this.Convence my wife to go get more beer.Then the fun starts pack up the ice fishing stuff in the toats then up stairs it goes till next year.After putting it up we took down the dirt tires for our dikes. After 10 hrs of work I now no ice fishing gear and all dirt bikes have the ice tires off and dirt tires back on sled is packed in the back. TO HELL WITH ICE BRING ON SPRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

WRC

Any one else ride want to go for a ride Saturday?

u know what im doing now........im waiting for stores to say f ice fishing too and throw all their ice fishing equipment on clearance.........ive already got a savings account all set and ready to go for this :roflblack:

"To Hell With The Ice " It looks like it has been there already !! :Gonefishing: . We saw a kingfisher sitting on a pole yesterday at Port Dalhousie , & the duckies are in the "mood" :wub: . We will soon see garden flowers popping through the ground . We are quickly running out of time for a little local ice fishing .........boooooo...... :angry2: (we need a crying emote Cliff)

here's todays Standard weather history from the past ......there is usually a 30 degree spread from the coldest day to the warmest day on record.

Normal Low......-10C

Normal High.....-3C

Record Low.....-20.8C 1981

Record High....+10C 1991

u know what im doing now........im waiting for stores to say f ice fishing too and throw all their ice fishing equipment on clearance.........ive already got a savings account all set and ready to go for this :roflblack:

You might NEVER get to use ice gear again so joke would be on you with the useless gear,global warming.lol

Went to wet a line today in Owen Sound, water clear didn't hook anything or see any, seen a BAT yes a BAT from 11 till 3 he seemed conditioned for the weather flying up and down the river a few bugs, a couple stone flies some of the early season flower sprouting up Daffadils, and crocouses.

icefishing right now includes verical jigging from the boats for whitties and lake trout.

Archived