Great Day

The Ketchican Kid

Went fishing today, started out at firemans park. I thought with it being so open there that the sun would heat up the water faster and we would have some luck, not the case. I guess ill just have to wait! After an hour of nothing I moved to the root beer river and as always, I got some fish. Two small carp, and 5 kitty cats, all under 10 inches. Cant wait for things to heat up and the catfish to get into the 16 and the pannies to move to the shallows but I had a great day fishing nevertheless. This warm weather sure has thrown me off with my predictions of when fishing will get good!

K.K

Tastes just like root beer ! :crazy: Many years ago I could call it the Labatts Blue River since there was a 12" head of foam on the water from paper mill waste . And it had a nice urine kind of scent to it ...... It is much cleaner now , but eating fish from there .......I'll pass on it .

darn,,,,,forgot to say WAY 2 GO Ketch . I caught another one of these guys today .......... :skunk:

I caught another one of these guys today .......... :skunk: Wow your good at getting those,I have never caught 1.What is your secret bait?LOL.

Archived