What Are We Doind Wrong?

jesse

Sorry ment (doing)How come everywhere i have been for crappies,catfish,etc recently there have been ALOT of people fishing for bass or pike?It almost feels like a waste of time to tell half of these people.Also a few times i mentioned to them the law things got a little too heated for my liking.I actually dumped out a pail of bass a few years ago as it was about a month before opener & that did not go over well,at least they were alive still.Very frustrating,maybe another course needs to be taken like the hunting one.Just make it affordable & informative.I don't like extra cost but it is getting ridiculous.

Yah I have to agree... There those that do not understand the reg's and go out and target out of season fish, and then there are those that don't care and do it regardless.

All we can hope for is that those that don't mean to do wrong learn from sites like this.

As for those that don't care about the regs, Well they are going to do what they want. All we can do is hope the MNR does what they are supposed to do.....

Justasnag.... as for dumping out that bucket of bass..... well... I wish I was there to buy you a beer for that move.....

Cam

Sadly, the MNR enforcement is more about grabbing a few people to set a public example.

Almost the same happens with trafic enforcemnent. Sad really, but there have been estimates that put the number of unlicensed anglers as high as 1 in 10, or 10%.

IF they can't be bothered to get the license, why bother with the regs?

i remember writing licence plates of people keeping bass when i was kid 20 odd years ago, so it has been happening and will keep happening for a long time if we continue with the pitiful enforcement standards of today.

Archived