Lake Eire Perch?

Slevin

:worthy: Hi all going out tuesday am are the perch still hitting 50 to 60 feet of water on minnows still, also any other baits or tips, big thanks :thx:

I was out yesterday and kept about 40 jumbo's, not finding the big schools like a few weeks ago but there are some still...pickeral rigs and jigging spoons seem to be doing the trick for me, found some fish in about 50' all the way to 68'.

my buddy with the boat(who charges me 10bucks for gas lol) backed out today so with the winds being as calm as they were went off the palmwood in my 15' canoe. with no electronics i fished around a bit til i found them but ended up getting 23 that were all 8"-10" and all male. by the time i left the bottom of my canoe was covered in perch jizz. was out early enough to watch the sunrise and was off the water by ten( way too hot in a floater suit). a beauty day on abino bay

Took a walk along the shore line and seen 2 large pike and a baby before heading out,no fishing just a long boat ride first time in and had some trouble before going out so it was a long day no fishing

Archived