Looking To Borrow A Canoe

jordanl

this is a very hopefull post. anyways here goes..

im headed up to my cottage in 6 days, something that i really want to do is get out on the water, sadley i dont know anybody up there who is willing to take me, and i will not have permission to take my grandpas boat. which really stinks and will leave me on the shore. dont get me wrong, shore is great to fish in the kawarthas, but i really need to find myself a way to get into some deep water with this heat and get me some real fish.

i am willing to pick up just about anywhere under most conditions, it will be taken care of in the best possible way i can. although im 18 i will treat it as i do my car, not a single scratch. i have no problem leaving money or an item, even my i.d info as collateral if anything is wrong. how ever i will in no way leave a payment for the use seeing as money is tight. if you have any questions feel free to contact me via pm

Yeah I just checked ouitdoor exposure and I think I'm going to ra recreational kayak from them, they give you everything you will need at a pretty reasonable price, still accepting anybody willing to lend me a canoe or kayak

Archived