Martindale Pond

tinycarper

Where is this pond, can anyone help me? I work night tonight till nine am in St Kitts and wanna try going somewhere in St Kitts. Does anyone know any good carping spots ? I don't know St Kitts at all so if I can get some direction or address of something close that I can use my navigation.

Thanks

Tinycarper

Tinycarper. Made a map for you. Hope it helps. If not, then ask away. But it is suggested that we avoid the area on and around Henley island until we have our meetings with the city of St.Catharines.

Meatface

Martindalepond.jpg

What /where is "Royal Henley Park" ......I know a park off Ontario St. called JC Park . It is now connected to Rennie Park via a new foot bridge . This spring , JC Park celebrated their 25 th anniversary of the parks opening which was a former dump site .. They had an Easter egg hunt for the kids . I go there sometimes for free mulch & wood chips ........Lots of info on Google about the park.

JC%2520Park.jpg

tiny, just my opinion.............not saying its right............but youl likely get more fish in your neck of the woods......though I have heard stories of the place.........your spots are holding numbers of hungry fish!

Regardless, let me know how you made out........I tried to reply to your PM but something is wrong with it.......ill text ya or something

Smerchly, I was just going by the google map where the park is listed as Royal Henley. I thought it was Jaycee, but I believed the almighty 'Google'. Maybe I shouldn't put so much faith in them :|

Thanks bclt I know my area/spots are good kinda just looking for something new, its awesome knowing I've got monster carp two mins from my house almost every day lol. I found two new spots in my area I might try then tomorrow instead, I'm thinking pet weight in Hamilton Monday though. I wanna see what the hype is I keep hearing about in regards to that spot, but will for sure be going on the 11th to see Lorne and Gerry signed up with cag. That till be a long day for me add I finish work at seven am for my four off but work second job at eleven pm lol. I still have a feeling its worth the long day.

with that water so close tiny......you should scout a totally new spot, even if you have to cut some brush down..........dont tell anyone but your closest...........feed the spot for several days before fishing it. You may already know but you can get a 55lb bag of dry corn for like 12 bucks and boil it...........then feed a spot up with like 5 lbs or so every day, or everyother day...........for a week..........then fish it and you will really kill it and likely nail some really large fish.......... I would love to read a story like that from you........you got so much water and so many fish, its totally possible to get some 30s out of that water.............

good luck man, let me know how you get on.........

Smerchly, I was just going by the google map where the park is listed as Royal Henley. I thought it was Jaycee, but I believed the almighty 'Google'. Maybe I shouldn't put so much faith in them :|

Google maps has many points of interest locations either wrongly named or not pinned in the proper location . This could be caused by the people who posted info to Google . In this case , if one was looking to find this "Royal Henley Park" they would have a problem finding it ......maybe end up on the island . I must stop by the Jaycee P. & have a boo at the point of access from the walk bridge & check out the current flow closer . But , as you can see , we would need to cross directly across the main rowers path .........

Archived