I`m Addicted!

cdnfishguy11

2012-07-29201928.jpg

These fish are a blast on the pin! Im totally loving it:)

anyone ever use floats? I`ve just been using a hair rig and corn (its working good ... I just like the anticipation of watching a float )

hey, congrats buddy! .............I fish the pin for carps all the time and have taken them to 33 lbs................I use korean floats......sometimes called stick floats or reed floats................how did you land this one....float? I use an anchoring weight that offsets my float slightly.....I chum very very lightly and once a fish is in the area (feeding bubbles) I throw single kernels at the float as to not spook the fish...........it works great............also I never use a hair when float fishing, I find I get the best bite detection straight on the hook!

Here are two videos you may enjoy of me nailing some large commons on the pin, using 8 pound test

Keep em coming man, I love seeing people nail em on the pin! Well done to you!

Thats some awesome footage there...gives me somethng to think about catching them on a pin. I think I might like to try that, and I know a few local places near me that holds lots of carp.

Thats some awesome footage there...gives me somethng to think about catching them on a pin. I think I might like to try that, and I know a few local places near me that holds lots of carp.

thanks man, ya it is a true blast......you can freeline bread and flies if you know the wallace cast well, and easily fish the float.......the long korean/chinese floats are truly devastating when balanced out right........... good luck, please share your results - I love reading peoples experiences............to the original poster...........sorry im realizing now that I clearly jacked your thread! my apologies

lets see some more!

what one you looking at.........definately look into the company and the machining of the drum, some have a small gap that the line will get caught up in...........it will ruin your pining experience.......... best wishes.........ps the okumas, ravens, and kingpins are great.......okumas are really good for the money and a great entry level

their pins are great...........the gaps are truly minimal if anything........and a okuma pin spins forever.......put a paper tab on the handle knob and set it infront of a fan for 24 hours and it will spin for ever after that....................

Archived