Have Video, Need Jpeg From It

Hey guys.....

I somehow flipped my iphone to video while on the water...my buddy took picture (which turned out to be a video) of my 7 pound smallie.... does anyone know how to get a jpeg from my short i phone 4 s video ?

if so ... i can email you the video...

Thanks!!!

John

I would just play it on my computer in a player, Like "Power dvd"... i think its free to download on the net.. there is a option on that program to take pictures of the Video while your watching it...

Real nice bass there Johnny .....congrats ! I haven't busted the 5# mark yet .

BTW .....when fishing open water like Erie out of the slop where buckets roam , how light do you like to fish , like rod & reel size and line ? I think it would be a blast to go with my 9' Fenwick Blackhawk & 2000 Sahara with 6 lb. mono..........

hey papa smerch...7 foot medium heavy spinning rod..15 or 20 lb power pro...uni to uni knot of 8 or 10 lb fluorocarbon, i put on about 20 feet of fluoro...few reasons...gives a little stretch, when fish is closer to boat the uni/uni knot is on spool, and don't have to retie the uni to uni too often(hopefully not that day , anyways )..the reel i use is a stradic 2000 or newer 2500..i think the mh rod is most important since i usually have a lot of line out...its not a broomstick but has a good back bone for hooking a fish some 100 feet or so from boat...if i'm dragging tubes in 40 fow , depending on wind...i might have 200 feet of line out...or a little more lol...

i used to use 6 pound and never really noticed a problem with nicking etc...or breaking fish off...but, if you can use 8 or even 10...and not seem to miss bites..well...gives you a little more confidence that the fish is coming in...especially those double digit sheepheads..lol

Archived