Good Luck This Wekend

bob

Damn tease. Lol. I am also busy building rods and tying flies. Wished I could fish. I have we'll over 5.000 steelie pics maybe we should all do what you just did Bob. SHARE. Thanks for those pics. Gets members blood flowing. The browns and steelies are in people. Please share what you got and a simple pic brings smiles. Thanks again Bob

Man that's awesome....my friend and I are total newbies to fishing the mighty niagara for steel. We've receive some very sound instruction and advice over the past couple of weeks and gonna make a real go of it this Sunday out of queenston. If any of you are out there and see two guys in a smoker craft pro mag feverishly trying to do the right thing pull on up and say hi. Would be great to meet some of the great people on this board!

Good luck to all and I hope we have a positive report come Sunday night!

S

Wow....that third Brown is a fatty. Awesome pictures. That shore picture, well one of those guys is me....the one with the drool coming down my jacket.

Great Pics Bob!

The *SMILES* pretty well say it all.

Thanks for the share and the well wishes to all.

* I have never in my life caught one of the FOOTBALL BROWNS. lol

Dont get me wrong, caught some real beauty's in my time ... but never the ones shaped like a FootBall.

I always wondered if they were some kind of "off shoot" of the Species (Different Genetics?)

Seen lots of big fat (Egg laden) Perch .... etc.

But could never figure out what makes some of these browns as wide as they are long?

Any comments or insight on this.....

Great Pics Bob!

The *SMILES* pretty well say it all.

Thanks for the share and the well wishes to all.

* I have never in my life caught one of the FOOTBALL BROWNS. lol

Dont get me wrong, caught some real beauty's in my time ... but never the ones shaped like a FootBall.

I always wondered if they were some kind of "off shoot" of the Species (Different Genetics?)

Seen lots of big fat (Egg laden) Perch .... etc.

But could never figure out what makes some of these browns as wide as they are long?

Any comments or insight on this.....

Genetic variation within the same species. Sort of like how us humans all have different physiques. Just a guess, but makes the most sense to me.

Wow....that third Brown is a fatty. Awesome pictures. That shore picture, well one of those guys is me....the one with the drool coming down my jacket.

Yeah man sweet fish! when I first saw that I thought of 2 things.

1: I wish I was'nt working so much :(

2: smoked trout, asparagus, teardrop tomatoes in a cilantro ruby red grapefruit cream, over linguini GOD I love fishing, and cooking, and fishing!

again good fishing to all this weekend!

Archived