November Fishing Story Contest Poll

niagarangler89

November Fishing Story Contest  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you vote for as this month's Fishing Story Contest winner?

• kevin
    • chasechrome
    • ChefMick
    • Seanook

Thanks for the votes, my little guy is pumped watching this. He has the bug now, he asked santa for his own fishing hooks that aren't sharp, that he is allowed to touch. He specifically wants them in a green container that looks like a turtle.

Thanks for the votes, my little guy is pumped watching this. He has the bug now, he asked santa for his own fishing hooks that aren't sharp, that he is allowed to touch. He specifically wants them in a green container that looks like a turtle.

Lol! So cute. I too had an obsession with turtles around that age. For my third or fourth birthday I asked my parents for a pet turtle. I wound up with two gerbils instead haha.

Lol! So cute. I too had an obsession with turtles around that age. For my third or fourth birthday I asked my parents for a pet turtle. I wound up with two gerbils instead haha.

. Turtles smell awful! Your lucky they got you gerbils instead haha

The KID is looking good..........Chasechrome's story was just amazing, but how to steal Kevin's son's chance to shine !! Great stories this month for sure......

Congrats Kevin!

Always a soft spot when it comes to the Kids.

All stories were great.

Thanks to: Chasechrome, ChefMick and Seanook

I'm gonna try put on my writing hat for December.

Got to go and find a kid to tag along with me..... lol

Guest chasechrome

Sure JERK...slide a kid story in there...everyone is a sucker for that!!

:skunk:

CONGRATS ON A GREAT ENTRY!!

For some time now subscription to angling licenses has been on the decline.

Perhaps it's the case that we haven't been "teaching our children well" to quote Crosby + Stills. Their lyrics have an exigent tenor to be sure...

So kudos to you and everyone for getting their children out to feed their curiosity and wonderment...they will never forget it and in turn become good custodians of our finite resources....

WELL DONE

cc

congrats to Kevin. Love that you are getting that Hog mounted. Chasechrome. Your story was a masterpiece. really pleased that the monthly contest is as enjoyable to read lately.

Archived