Free Magazines

smerchly

Cleaning up the garage today , found a big box full of fishing/hunting mags. There are over 100 Ontario Out of doors & Outdoors Canada & a few Real Fishing , plus about 20 Cottage Life .

If anyone wants some reading for those stormy days of winter , pm me .....I hate to toss them out if someone could use them .......

I had several hundred to give away at a summer garage sale earlier this year. Couldn't get rid of them until a woman wanted some for her father in a retirement home. She said he couldn't get out due to heath issues but still liked to read about it. It reminded him of the old days afield. That got me thinking and gave the rest to a couple of retirment places along with a lot of National Geographics and non fiction books. Apparently reading material is always welcome at the places I visited. Maybe you could investigate that possibility and maybe give another old fart some pleasure.

That's a good idea ! There's plenty of homes for the aged , like Linhaven etc , that may take them . The Cottage Life books are great to read also .I only get Ont.Out of Doors now (household downsizing & restructuring) :) When I went to get my beak fixed , there was two old mags in the room for 8 others to share . They could use some ! lol I'll hang on to them till the weekend and if no takers here , I'll call the homes . Thanks for that great idea .

I found some more , so now there are about 130 , from 2004 -Dec 2012 . If you would like some or all you can pick them up here , or I can deliver them to you at your home or put them in my van and meet at Port whenever you will be there to do some trout fishing .

I start holidays next weekend so we can "hook up" any time afterwards :)

Ok ......I have decided on a price .......how about one cent per book ......or a small reg coffee ?

PM me and we will meet up .

Hey Bill shoulda let me know, I could go for a few of those mags for work when not busy, shoot me a PM and we will meet on a day off

I just came across a box of em and decided to have some fun wrapping christmas gifts this year. i know how it sounds but after reading them atleast twice at work before trying to find a new home they got put to a good use i dislike wrapping paper it really lacks in style.

I just came across a box of em and decided to have some fun wrapping christmas gifts this year. i know how it sounds but after reading them atleast twice at work before trying to find a new home they got put to a good use i dislike wrapping paper it really lacks in style.

Try using the comic pages from a newspaper .....very colourful .

Archived