I Hate The Niagara,,,no, I Love It

bob

invited a buddy of mine ,,that i work with,for a trip to the lower niagara for some winter trout fishing. the guy with the big bushy beard,,

he said he hated the niagara because he never had any luck fishing from shore,,anyway got the boat in the water and he was quite happy just to be on the water,even though he didn"t have high expectations. first drift i hear holy @#@# i got one on. ended up going

11 for 14 on the day with him cranking in 6. including him and getting a double header.he was as giddy as a school girl on the way home ...very amazing for first time fishing from a boat. kept 2 of the smaller ones for the pan,,rest were released

038.jpg

034.jpg

017.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003-2.jpg

I'm glad you and your Buddy had a great day of Fishing the Niagara!

Well done Bob.

*The "pressure" is really on when you invite someone out ... ( and if you have been "bragging to them" lol)

Nice group of fish you got there.

I went up to Britt (north of ParrySound) on Friday and got home late last night.

No fishing ...

Was up there helping my BrotherInLaw's brother do some strapping and panelling on a trailer he has at his propety.

Friday was surprised to not see ANY SNOW whatsoever! We partied pretty hard that evening and then finished the job on Saturday. Hang over and then some snow.

Thanks for the report.

I love to get out on a boat down there someday!

I watched you guys get that double header, nice job. I was trying to figure out what you guys were using, looked like a quickfish so I put one on and eventually got a decent brown but nothing else the whole time

Great job on the nice brownies....what were they hitting?

sorry been busy the last few days and interupted when i"ve been on the site,,,way to many kids,,got most of them on brown roe,one on a kwikfish and one on a steamer

Archived