12-12-12 (Better Date Than 12-21-12)

blairwelsh

Today is all 12's!

Sure is a better number combination than Dec 21, 2012

* The END of the WORLD

LESS THAN 10 DAYS LEFT.."IF you believe the Prophecies" lol I think I will go fishing!

So, the MAYANS took the time to make their Calandar. Put it in stone Hydroglyphs.

But NEVER took the time to "Explain" or "TALK ABOUT" an event as big as the END of the WORLD?

NOSTRODAMOUS ... could obviously write a sentence that was understandable (educated man).

But his QUATRUMS are apparently the most nonsensical miss mash ever written. Open to interrpretations that range the entire spectrum of every possibility.

Quite a dilemma with Christmas coming.....of course a real man never buys presents for his wife until after Dec. 21st. However do you save your money for her present or do you buy that new outdoor gear you've always wanted so you can enjoy it before the end of the world?

Decisions decisions........either way means the end of the world for the man because the wife will definitely kill you if you spend that money on yourself and the end of the world doesn't happen. Damn Mayans! Why couldn't they keep their mouths shut.

Don't let numbers trick you .......On 5-5-05 , when I was 55, I awoke at 5:55 am . The radio guy said it was 55 degrees F. .....an OMEN !! I took the day off work to head to the track ! I waited for the 5th race and put $500 on my horse to win . SURE ENOUGH ,,,,,,,it came in fifth !! :o

Maybe I'll head out at noon .....might get a dozen perch ......lol

Archived