Looking For Work?

Dogman

In case anyone is looking for a new career I thought I let you all know that Bell is looking to hire 30 new technicians for the Niagara Area and something like 600 across Ontario. If you are interested drop me a line and I'll let you know more details.

You need to have a valid drivers license, be able to lift 50ish pounds an not be color blind. No special skills are needed. Training is paid and provided. You do need to have access to a vehicle to get to and from the work/training center. Pay starts at $12.80 I believe and goes up ~$1.00 per year.

Rob

BTS or Bell? Phone/internet tech or satellite?

I've worked for BTS the past 4 summers and I've loved it.

Unionized, decent pay, some overtime available, get your own vehicle/laptop/phone, not to mention the great crew of guys and management.

I know that since Bell has rolled out with FibeTv, a lot of the senior techs at BTS have been tied up doing that, so it makes sense that they need some new hires to pick up all the residential phone internet installs and repairs.

Possibly see some of you this summer,

Steve

Its BTS. All techs will be phone, internet and most likely FibeTV trained. FibeTV has been launched in St. Cath parts of the falls and Welland. Bell is expecting a large increase in work when it becomes fully active (expected summer '13). I've got 15 years in and it has been getting busier every year.

Archived