Our Sympathies And Condolences

grubman

I'am so near tears of the shooting in CT. To the families and friends of the victims I offer my deepest sympathy. This is pointless violence inflicted on so many innocent children and staff of the school. I'am at a loss for words. Our prayers are with you.

I'am so near tears of the shooting in CT. To the families and friends of the victims I offer my deepest sympathy. This is pointless violence inflicted on so many innocent children and staff of the school. I'am at a loss for words. Our prayers are with you.

Well spoken, grubman. Welcome and thanks for the post.

Truly a tragedy beyond comprehension.

My sincerest condolences to all involved.

Great first post Grubman....welcome to NFN and I feel the same as well...my condolences to the families

It is disgusting, I have no idea how someone could kill innocent children, even the teachers that were killed. It is just horrendous and to be brutally honest from what I read he went to the school to kill his mother? I could not fathom how messed up someone could be to murder his own family, and to add to it kids! I pray for Newport, and its families and the lives lost as a soon to be father I can not fathom how devastating this is for the ones who have lost there children.

I will be in shock for several days I'm sure. The children were in Kindergarten. Innocent! They were babies 5 and 6 years old.

I am offering my thoughts and prayers to all affected.

I'm also offering my thanks that firearms ownership in Canada is not a right, but a priveledge which must be earned. Perhaps our American friends will start to re-think the common interpretation of the Second Amendment.

Archived