Santa Came Early For Me!

fenderbender

so i have been dying for a fishing yak for some time and my folks and girl chipped in and got this for me. love it only problem is that i dont think i can wait to spring to use it

http://s1280.beta.photobucket.com/user/fenderbender3501/media/IMG_0245_zpsea107c3a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Use "Direct Link" in options on your photobucket........click (it'll copy).......post the message, click the little IMAGE icon below the smiley face and paste.

If you can't use your kayak now, start your mods on it....like a fish fiinder and other mounts.

thanks again man. i know what your sayin i wanna do some serious mods including fish finder and putting another hatch on the back for storage

nice little kayak. now you have to rig the crap out of it with rodholders and such. If you're wanting to get it out before spring, I would suggest the lower Credit river, by Lake ontario. I was there a few weeks ago and the current is really manageble. Good chance to get into some steel too.

You will have to share that story when you catch that lunker and are being dragged across the lake in your YAK!

Archived