Carp Equipment

tinycarper

So im looking online and the only place to buy stuff is on new world carp in canada, bass pro carry not much. Im looking for a table to make boilies, and a brolly or some sort of shelter. Can anyone point me into the right direction, this is proving to be more difficult be the day lol Have seen many places but imagine shipping would be horrendous.

I don't know any places other than New World Carp and Carp Kit International to get carp tackle. I deal with New World Carp personally, I only deal with Carp Kit if i can't find what i need at NWC. When it comes to boilie rolling tables I only know of american companies that sell them.

il second this one, my mom has one for when i used to play soccer, (she couldnt sit in the sun cuz of lupus) but she was able to set it up fast, adjust it easily and it was pretty durable.

I dont know too much about carp, I was born in Scotland and it is really big over there but I got into the trout. Have you tried that new Sail store that they talk about on the fishing channel. We got a shelter from Canadian Tire that sets up in less than a minute. Good luck.

Archived