Green Ribbon Trail Is On Fire

wellandrivercarper

This is a share fishing site.. Thanks for the info..Whats the purpose of a fishing web site if we don't share? Great way to meet new friends and info sharing..

The whining on this site is the main reason I stopped visiting. Guys get so touchy about things. Some things don't change.....

I don't post very often but I really enjoy reading the stories and seeing the pictures you guys put up. Unfortunately I just don't have time to get out and fish too often. This kind of stuff I'm reading is ridiculous. Are we really worried about someone finding out about the green River trail? I I've fished there since I was 6 yrs old, 40 years ago. It's no secret. I don't think telling someone where the fish are biting is going to cause a huge crowd of people pillaging every fish in the waterway. I really liked the admins comments on how it would be nice to meet new people and possibly members of this site. Keep the stories and pics coming guys. I'm going to try my best to get out and post some of my own.

I guess we have to keep that picture in mind when we get someone crowding in on us.Different people have different views on what is acceptable.WHEN all those people come to canada they think it is all good to go over your shoulder.Helps explain the Queenston smelt run a little better!

I don't post very often but I really enjoy reading the stories and seeing the pictures you guys put up. Unfortunately I just don't have time to get out and fish too often. This kind of stuff I'm reading is ridiculous. Are we really worried about someone finding out about the green River trail? I I've fished there since I was 6 yrs old, 40 years ago. It's no secret. I don't think telling someone where the fish are biting is going to cause a huge crowd of people pillaging every fish in the waterway. I really liked the admins comments on how it would be nice to meet new people and possibly members of this site. Keep the stories and pics coming guys. I'm going to try my best to get out and post some of my own.

Not exactly true,We have all seen small waterways pillaged & destroyed.All that was left was garbage.

Archived