Green Ribbon Trail Is On Fire

wellandrivercarper

It's one of those spots where there's room for about 6 guys who mainly use floats ......it will be funny watching people cast over other's heads . ......another spot I gave up due to no elbow room . When it gets cleaned out there will be no crowds next year........

This is a share fishing site.. Thanks for the info..Whats the purpose of a fishing web site if we don't share? Great way to meet new friends and info sharing..

You guys make me laugh. I have been fishing there for 20 years or so its by no means a secret place.All thie time you spend crying because your spot is gone you could have got lots of fish.

Wcr

crying a new secret river. :roflblack: dont tell any one.

It's one of those spots where there's room for about 6 guys who mainly use floats ......it will be funny watching people cast over other's heads . ......another spot I gave up due to no elbow room . When it gets cleaned out there will be no crowds next year........

somthing like posting the back end of Martindale, eh smerch..........don't matter to me anymore, last time I got crappie outa there they tasted like mud/ chemical last time I cooked a fish from martindale.....have atter boys nothing like good ole cesspool crappie for easter supper hahahaha

Who ever your friend is, is a lier was dead slow today with not much but a few dink perch with all the people there

Well, I'm headed out at some point between now and eternity to an undisclosed location in an unknown county. You wouldn't believe how hot the unnamed bait is drawing in the __________ on the <insert name here> river. It's going to be a blast, and I know the company will be great because I'll have no one to talk to but myself.

I didn't give away too much did I? :tease:

Who ever your friend is, is a lier was dead slow today with not much but a few dink perch with all the people there

Joey, are you saying its all a decoy?? you probably did not have the secret bait.....lol

somthing like posting the back end of Martindale, eh smerch..........don't matter to me anymore, last time I got crappie outa there they tasted like mud/ chemical last time I cooked a fish from martindale.....have atter boys nothing like good ole cesspool crappie for easter supper hahahaha

You are right Dude .......I'm more concerned about the garbage when a spot becomes well known for certain species , like brookies for instance . I would never post if I caught one . I never smelt at Queenston anymore because as most know, it has turned into a garbage dump during the run , and the laws are only words printed in a book which are not enforced . And Dude , you are right again on eating crappies from the Green Ribbon Trail . My wife loves to eat them but not from there . Time to move on..........

Well, I'm headed out at some point between now and eternity to an undisclosed location in an unknown county. You wouldn't believe how hot the unnamed bait is drawing in the __________ on the <insert name here> river. It's going to be a blast, and I know the company will be great because I'll have no one to talk to but myself.

I didn't give away too much did I? :tease:

Jon, was I suppose to keep the coordinates, gps and google map of those four honey holes you sent me to myself :tease:

Jon, was I suppose to keep the coordinates, gps and google map of those four honey holes you sent me to myself :tease:

Ah crap Dan, now everyone will know that some waterways have fish in them. Next thing it will get out that there are deer in the shorthills...ah crap, I did it again :D

You guys make me laugh. I have been fishing there for 20 years or so its by no means a secret place.All thie time you spend crying because your spot is gone you could have got lots of fish.

Wcr

crying a new secret river. :roflblack: dont tell any one.

Where is this new secret river? What can i catch there?Thanks

I was totally being facetious. Its the best known spot for early spring panfish in the area. I wish I had posted this picture with the post:

crowded_fishing.jpg

There's plenty of room over on that concrete block with the old tire bumper on it. Could easily get another 25 - 30 guys on there. I don't see where all the complaints come from :D

Is that Port D? :crazy:

Can't say. If we leak information the place may get overcrowded.

Only when it comes to trout and crappie. Nobody goes fishing unless its on the internet.

Hey I have found some good internet fishing games before :P

My buddys say there getting tones perch and crappies in there now.Come on long weekend..............

Wrc

Hey man whats up, i was thinking of going tomorrow to mess around. At green ribbon ill let you know how i do, so when we gonna hit up erie for those perchies.

Wow true maturity has been shown in this thread.

You got that right .......read the liars lounge section and its purpose . Lots of luck to the anglers today , hope you limit out on those big girls . To avoid the crowds you may consider going during the night .....crappies are very active then . Good luck y' all .........

Archived