Few Rainbows Early Spring 2013

406287340.jpg406287327.jpg

here is 2 out of 7 rainbows i got into 3 weeks ago.gona give that creek a go this week and see what happens.been fishing it under a float.not the biggest but just happy to get action already.the one on the right had damage behind the gill plate but look okay.quick pic and released

Creeks are closed the end of April hope youre not poaching

some do fish the US side....and viewing that pics looks US.. i know that spot lol..

lighten up..

nice steel.. thanks for sharing

some do fish the US side....and viewing that pics looks US.. i know that spot lol..

lighten up..

nice steel.. thanks for sharing

needless to say you hit that right on the money.yes its the US side.glad you like the pics

I wished we had more members that can relax and share like you. Cudos my friend

Absolutely could not agree more Cliff. Alot of members don't share because of it, even if they are abiding by the rules. Once they have to explain themselves usually leads to giving up their spot.

Those little ones are perfect for eating...... if you eat em outa these parts that is.

I don't care what size trout are. Love em all the same.

Nice fish!

Those little ones are perfect for eating...... if you eat em outa these parts that is.

I don't care what size trout are. Love em all the same.

Nice fish!

Same with me.i have fun catching any size trout .some of those smaller ones put up a good fight..i was trying to find weight but no matter which way i look at it a fish is a fish.ill take it .glad yoou like the pics.

Same with me.i have fun catching any size trout .some of those smaller ones put up a good fight..i was trying to find weight but no matter which way i look at it a fish is a fish.ill take it .glad yoou like the pics.

Yup some of the smaller ones I've had this season have actually been more memorable fights than a few of my largest. I had a 5lber a week or two ago that just wouldn't stop "Headbangin". The day before I had landed a 12 lb which is around my PB. My heart didn't pound half as much as it did for the smaller one.

When they really headshake, torpedo and somersault it makes you not care how big it is. Kinda why I will never get tired of Bass either. The show they can put on is incredible.

Yup some of the smaller ones I've had this season have actually been more memorable fights than a few of my largest. I had a 5lber a week or two ago that just wouldn't stop "Headbangin". The day before I had landed a 12 lb which is around my PB. My heart didn't pound half as much as it did for the smaller one.

When they really headshake, torpedo and somersault it makes you not care how big it is. Kinda why I will never get tired of Bass either. The show they can put on is incredible.

the smaller one at the top gave me more of a fight than a 5-6 lb fish out of the main river.the one in the river i could easily control.this smaller one darted.leaped out of water .dove,ran.actually shocked me cause i thought i was into some bigger till i saw it. (the one with the gill damage)little rocket.i relased it so if someone else hooks it theyre into a fight.LoL

Archived