• Coachman
    • Cdnfishguy11
    • DaveC
    • Craiger
    • iHasFish
    • chasin_musky
    • CCfly

Hey Guys,

Once again its time to vote on another contest winner... this will be the 3nd contest and we will be ironing out some of the kinks in our process in the coming months along with establishing some rules...

As always this contest is for bragging rights and the chance to pick next months focus!

The poll will be closed on Friday May 17th 2013 and the winner will be notified via PM.

The contest entries can be viewed here:

http://www.niagarafishing.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27694

Good luck to all and lets get more votes than we did last month!

• 3 weeks later...

AWESOME GENTS!!

Thanks a bunch (tough competition)...new pattern contest coming right up.

I'll pm you with the address you can send the winner's cheque to...

(or I'll take the 7wt. TCX Spey)

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

Hey congrats cc....nice tying. Im going to try and put in an effort this time...lol

Btw....cheques in the mail, just cant remember if i put a stamp on it. Hmmm

Denada!

.......but, lets not forget Chef Mick has only tied buck tails, streamers and Maribou jigs, correct? Aye!

Considering I'm not a swinger ( in any sence) an emerger would be what?

I'm just going to make a very non- educated guess and say, that it is an insect, something "emerging" or undergoing a metamorphic transition!

Question is does this event happen on bottom, mid drift or waters surface? Or on leaves that drop in a creek?

Only other thing I can think of is an online corporate take over ...

LOL, Chef. You're right! An emerger is an aquatic insect that is in the process of surfacing, shucking its larval or nymphal shell and emerging as an adult. Most mayflies and caddis, many stoneflies as well as mosquitoes and midges will have an emerger stage. Dragonflies and damselflies typically crawl out of the water onto vegetation, and so don't "hatch" on the water; but any insect that does so could be considered an emerger. Typically though, most patterns will imitate mayflies or caddis.

Denada!

.......but, lets not forget Chef Mick has only tied buck tails, streamers and Maribou jigs, correct? Aye!

Considering I'm not a swinger ( in any sence) an emerger would be what?

I'm just going to make a very non- educated guess and say, that it is an insect, something "emerging" or undergoing a metamorphic transition!

Question is does this event happen on bottom, mid drift or waters surface? Or on leaves that drop in a creek?

Only other thing I can think of is an online corporate take over ...

Next competition should be jigs then bro!! And we'll be a waitin fer ya at high noon CM...

Archived