Missing Man

Tom S

Hey guys, bit of a lurker here and could really use some help.

Tim Bosma is a friend of a friend who went missing on Monday night after going out for a test drive with two men who were looking to buy his truck. Tim was wearing jeans, work boots, and a long sleeve shirt; and his truck is a 2007 Ram 3500 with plates 726-7ZW. He did have a cell phone with him that turned off shortly after leaving and was later found discarded. Tim is not the sort of person to disappear, and both his family and the police are worried for his safety.

I know that there are members from all over Ontario on this website. All I'm asking is that you keep your eyes open and contact the police if you see anything.

Poster with contact info: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwNU0olX2bPBekstMUpyZ1JnNkk/edit

-Tom

Thank-you to whoever pinned this. Means a lot.

The police issued an update today. http://new.livestream.com/joeycoleman-ca/events/2088758/videos/18452645

I know that we have members in the Brantford area, please keep your eyes open as you travel around. I know that there are roads out that way that do not get traveled for a week at a time. If you happen to be going past one, maybe take 5 minutes and scan the area - we are praying that Tim was let go and is somehow incapacitated.

As Chris has made know, Tim has been found. More details are starting to come out, and the suspect in custody has been charged with murder.

Thank-you for everyone who kept their eyes open during the search, and I ask that you continue to keep your eyes and ears open as the police continue to investigate this crime.

Please remember the family at this time.

Very sad to announce.. Tim has been found dead.. sad day here at NFN

What a heinous act of pure evil. This is not just a crime against Tim Bosma and his family, It is a calculated act of pure evil perpetrated against humanity. I pray that the responsible parties are brought to justice in this life and the next. This is a concious betrayal of the good nature, good faith, and goodwill of every man. I feel great sorrow and sympathy for the loss of his family.

PFG

Unfortunately there is nothing one can say that will lessen the pain for the family. One has to think good of the police investigators and the public who made the finding of the body and any arrests in a timely manner. Here's hoping that all of the guilty parties are found and put where they will never harm another human being.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I attended a church service it was the most heart wrenching thing I have been too. And what pissed me off to no end is these guys are trying to imply they are not guilty it infuriates me to no end!

Archived