Beaver Killing!

Bryan

The source is the weather network... They cant even get the weather right let alone new reports. Mind you if the guy did die he has to have the worst luck imaginable I know they have killed a few dogs... but a human?

I was moose hunting a few years ago and waiting on the dirt road for my ride just after dark and I saw something coming down the road. It was coming over the crest of the hill and I thought it might be a bear but it was 2 beavers. They came up by me and I moved over a bit and said "Hello little beavers" The biggest one saw me and started grunting/growling at me. Next thing I know it starts coming at me and I back up across the road to the bush edge and then said screw this and I booted it under the jaw with my big heavy hunting boots. That stopped him and he growled a few more times and then kept going down the road.

The guys at camp couldn't beleive i got attacked by a beaver...

• 3 weeks later...

The beavers are sure doing a job on many trees in Niagara . Both Rennie & Jaycee Parks have some big dead trees in the park and many have been wrapped in chicken wire . Once the bark is eaten off all around the base the tree will soon die .......I took these shots at Jaycee a few days ago ......

SAM_2784.JPG

SAM_2783.JPG

Archived