I Pilot Minn Kota

madyspapa

.....only $999.99 ......lol .....translation.....$1300.00 :santa: I have a few buds who have the auto pilots and they loved them . Even with a good breeze they will stay on course . There may be others who don't like them or had problems with them .......would like to hear what can go wrong with them . As time goes on , like most electronics , these will probably come down in price .

I was fishing on Erie yesterday beside a guy with one. He loves his, I was busy on my electric staying close to him, he was busy fishing. He said once he got it he would never go back. totally worth the investment, he split the cost with his fishing buddy. He is the one over my shoulder..lolIMG-20130706-00092_zps1a5fd2bc.jpg

Well cdnvizsla, that means you have powerdrive v2 then, sell me your ipilot and buy the Terrova, then you will get both ipilot and foot pedal, just saying haha...

I pilots are awesome. Really love the spot lock for perch fishing. Never have to pull up 100 feet of anchor rope again. Lol really it is a great investment . If you get on make sure its a longer shaft it helps when the lake is rough

• 1 month later...

I love mine, I set that spot lock and forget about it. It silently does it's job. Other boats around me are constantly maneuvering around in the wind and I just stay in one spot and fish. Cruise control also works very well, It adjust motor power to keep a steady speed regardless of the wind or current.

Archived