Too Hot

smerchly

Both of my outside thermometers are reading 95*F. and it's only 11:30 a.m. ! I used to like the hot weather in my younger days , but can't take the heat now at 70 yrs. I am still the same weight as I was at 16 but the old skin must be thinner ! This has put the damper on fishing unless I can get my a$$ out of bed before day break . I am eating cherry tomatoes already from my small garden and my hanging "up-side-down" tomato plants are loaded with tomatoes . I can't wait for the weather change to come in by the weekend and get the mold of my rods ! I don't see many posts lately and I'm sure this heat has kept a few of us "old timers" off the water .......except Fish Farmer & his buddies.... :coldsmiley:

So true Bill.....this heats a killer. We fished sunday morning early and got chased off by 10:00 am. Just too hot....the bite was great til about 8:30 then just outright stopped. Lots of strain on the fish as well. This is beer drinking and camel toe weather...lol. i like the heat myself but the humidity wears you out.

camel toe weather you say? where are you drinking these beers?

camel toe weather you say? where are you drinking these beers?

Hahaha....find your own spot....lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived