Brantford Reserve

DaveC

Can anyone pm me directions or an address where to get reserve smokes in Brantford?

Not for me btw...my old man wants some.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeh man i found them...County rd 54. Took the garden ave exit off 403. I am blind btw....least sometimes i feel like that. With all the signs and banners i think thats all the teserve sells...lol. Every 20ft another smoke shop.

Yeh man i found them...County rd 54. Took the garden ave exit off 403. I am blind btw....least sometimes i feel like that. With all the signs and banners i think thats all the teserve sells...lol. Every 20ft another smoke shop.

Yeap, smokes is HUGE business there and Ohsweken Speedway is there too, which is a great place to spend a few hours on a Friday night to watch some stock car racing, i'm sure your wife would be happy to go lol :)

If I was a smoker , I would be buying res. cigs too . The government wouldn't be getting a dime from me . I know people who smoke store cigs---- 2 packs+ a day & pay $20+ (7-8 grand a year ) . The savings would be very substantial .

Depends on which shop you go to. And no, the bags are not seconds, but vary in quality.

Try to find the ones that are imported from NY, ones without Surgeon General labels on them are made on the reserve in somebody's backyard and aren't the greatest.

One sign said buy 10 bags get 2 free....lol. chunks of lumber and saw dust. I bought a $15 carton that was garbage as well. Finally picked the canadian classics for $20. Those are much better. Beats paying $10 pack.....really smart people dont start smoking then they dont have to beat this mad addiction. Right doc....you been down that road. All we are doing is killing ourselves. Id like kick myself in the you know where for ever starting.

Guest terry1368

well its not to late to quit . I smoked for 54 years and I quit . I never had a choice . dr. said quit or you well be on a oxyen bottle within a year .I have been smoke free now for 7 months and i feel great . dr. put me on a gov. program called smoking censaytions and it was easy and free .

well its not to late to quit . I smoked for 54 years and I quit . I never had a choice . dr. said quit or you well be on a oxyen bottle within a year .I have been smoke free now for 7 months and i feel great . dr. put me on a gov. program called smoking censaytions and it was easy and free .

That's great to hear Terry. I did quit for 9 months as a matter of fact. Then for some unknown reason picked up the bad habit again. I want to quit....but and there it is the "but" always seems to be a reason for not. I have got so mad at myself...about a month ago I crushed a full pack and threw them in the garbage, only to go out 2 days later and buy another pack. ugghhhh hate it, but addicted.

Suddenly the price of gas to feed my two V/8 's seems to be free lol . I spend about $200 per month on gas & I guess it's nothing compared to what the average guy spends to smoke . I never was a smoker , just couldn't see the point of filling my lungs with smoke . Even back in the 60's I could see the effect it had on my buddies who got winded easily walking up a hill or running the track at high school . Now that I'm 70 I have seen the results with the loss of many friends, relatives and co-workers . It a deadly gamble with your life . Terry , thanks for the info , I hope this stuff will work for a lot of people .

Archived