Help! Trying To Find Trailer Light!

FishInk

Any clue where I can find a replacement tail light for an older Ranger Trail Trailer? I'd even be willing to upgrade to LED if I can find a kit. Help!

Don't know where you can get them...but the LED's are a good choice. Princess Auto carries some lights, but not sure if you have a store in your area. Set of LEDs would be my choice.

Hitchman is good, they have 20+ different styles of lights. I have a shorelander trailer but they didn't have the right lights for me. I am still on the hunt for replacement lights for my trailer. My lights still work but the left side is held on with zip ties and tape. It is solid and they do work but I will replace them as soon as I find the right size. I am going to pop down to Niagara Trailers (Log Cabin trilers as mentioned) to see what they have if my local marina can't get the lights for me. Otherwise I am searching the ebay.

Princess Auto has a Submersible LED kit on sale this week 1/2 off, not sure where your located but theres a store in Hamilton.... Good luck....

This week I had to do the same thing...but mine isn't a Ranger....I got a replacement at Marlon Marine in Port Dahousie on Lighthouse Road...also you could try Nichol's Marine in Fort Erie....any place that sells boats should be able to stock them or get them...just remember to get submersiblelights

Archived