Grand River

Horrorshowrot

Live right on the river, could give ya some spots if ya shoot a pm

Shoot me some info if you care snaggy...I live in Cambridge, but don't mind driving down Caledonia , Paris, Brantford area....never fished it ever down that way. I like to target Steelhead mostly, but Im going to do some spey fishing bass to practice with.

How's the upper grand? Still chocolate milk?

It was fine yesterday....but loads of weeds coming down. a bit stained but very fishable. Rained last night so Im going to check it out today.

Blown out man...running brown but clearing. Not sure how fast it clears. You could call grand river rafting co. They would be able to update you on conditions.

• 4 weeks later...

I find it gets muddy real easy...i live close by and i will let you know how it is towards end of the week.

• 2 weeks later...

Skipped the grand, figured it would be blown out, instead hit up the lower credit for salmon (they're loving hot orange) then went to the upper credit for some dry fly action. Tough day, but it's better than working.

I hit lower west trib all morning today... not much action to be had. A few fish spawning/pairing up and a couple silvers flying by... seems like the west is taking its time producing numbers this year or I am missing them some how. Been hitting them 3-4 times a week, lots of fish in the east though... I think tuesday I might hit fergus for one last dry fly brown...

perfection

Archived