Member Classifications

coyotehunter

I am curious about the member classifications I see listed on the site. Could someone explain them? It would seem to me that any fisherman would be eligible for the Liar's Club designation...at least I would for some of the fishing tales I have been accused of telling.

I tried looking for you coyotehunter....and certain levels or number of posts puts you into a certain classification for the most part, but i dont understand it either. I know that you can be granted access or selected to be like you say for example the liars club. Who would want to be classified a liar anyway....lol. All fishing and hunting guys are liars anyway...so that would be a big club...lol. i will find out for you and have one of the other admins answer your question.

Liars club was initially invite only. A place where you wouldnt blur out fishing pics to give spots away. Also a spot where anyghing was allowed. Then more and more people got in and it lost its meaning

According to Bigugly (Bruce) is that the Liars club does not have anything to do with post count. It is by invitation only to contributors that have been recommended or by invitation only. I had the idea as that's what it was but I was not sure.

Beats me then... There is the "Liars Club" classification that is associated with a member profile and then there is the "Liars Lounge" invite only forum. There are posts from members in the "Liars Lounge" forum who do not have the "Liars Club" classification associated with their member profile. Generally stuff in the users profile does not include stuff associated with which forums they are allowed access to. It generally has to do with post count or overall forum permissions.

Archived