Price Check - Float Road

Tom S

My apologies to the mods if this is breaking any rules, I read through them quickly and did not see anything about a price check. If I'm out of line please delete.

I have a G Loomis Frontier 11'6" float road (sliding rings, no reel seat) with a Raven Matrix float reel, both lightly used. I'm finding it more and more difficult to get out, and enjoy fly fishing more than float fishing these days. Rather than letting this get collect dust, I'm thinking to sell it and maybe get some nicer fly gear, or a good combo for crankbaits. What do you think would be a fair price for this combo? $250? $300? $350? I'm having trouble finding 11'6" rods in sale threads, it's a bit shorter than what a lot of people use.

the problem with the 11 6 frontier is it is discontinued, so no warranty it is a good rod though, sell for maybe 150.00. the matrix maybe 125.00. 250.00 would be a fair price as a combo or list and maybe trade for some fly gear. the best site for posting floatfishing gear is floatfishing.net they have a big classfied section with lots of users

gluck with the sale Darrin

Archived