Womens Waders

DaveC

Looking for a source for womens waders. Prefer breathables with breathable price....lol.

Problem i found so far is she is short legged...small fee. But big back end....lol. Hard to find somthing to fit properly. Get right sized waist...legs too long. She had hip wader boots but complains her feet are sore in them. So looking for breathables and wading boot to give her better ankle support. She wants to fish....so im not about to complain...lol.

So , I guess regular boots are hip waders to her eh Dave ? haha ! Even the short guys with big bellies have trouble finding waders or one piece snow suits that fit well . (I know) :blush: You may want to try getting some good insoles for the hip waders and add some quality socks as well . Lots of luck , hope you can find chest waders that are made for shorties .

Yeh....lol. Her feet seem to get blisters wearing the hip boots. Thats a good idea about the insoles cause she complains about them being a little big....so maybe that and some extra socks might help. Does not help she was wearing ankle socks.i heard Reddington makes some womens waders....just dont know where to go to try some on. Good wading boots would help as well because her knees are shot from skiing abuse. Will keep looking...

I have problems similar to your woman. I've heard that Orvis has the best waders for our body type. I believe I read that they have a store not to far from the PB in Buffalo. If you check them out I would be interested in your opinion.

• 1 month later...

Hey! I have the same issues but I'm taller 5'7. Big butts are good tho!!! Sir mix a lot says so!!!!!

Been wearing randoms for years. Finally found something awesome and afforadable. Redington men's ($129)are just fine i wear simms boots. My sock is a a little big n bulky in my shoe but its nothing compared to the doo-doo i wore before. Use em' once a week. Now that's its colder i layer up wool leggings n sweats. Going to be looking for neos soon. (Nightmare) but once i find a good pair ill post em. Gave up on simms small fit and expesive.

we all know simms are not cheap....but their size range is better than anything out there

women's sizes from small to xxl, subsizes of each available in short, regular, tall, "full", etc - not to mention custom options if you really want to break the bank :)

http://www.simmsfishing.com/shop/waders/womens-headwaters-stockingfoot.html

Most tackle shops should have a knowledge of waders and which ones make the sizes your looking for ... They should also be able to take your sizes and call the suplyer and see what they have for you..my cousin owns kingsway sports in Guelph and will go out of his way to help you get what your looking for as most shop owners would do

Archived