Staging Kings

manutd_jeeves

Was out in my friends boat Friday night and Sunday night.We caught some big matures in 50 ft.They were still fairly silver and fresh,one was around the 30 mark.Tons of people on the pier Friday night,only a few Sunday night.I,m sure you would get some late at night or first light.Didn,t see any surfacing either night in close . Still a few days away unless we get some wind and rain.

I would say, the last two days of rain should have some of them moving up now.

i heard that some already came in port hope and this sunday should be good cos its going to rain

East has had fish in , but still lots to come.

I have been working in Cobourg for a while now. I fished 6 hours yesterday after work from Port hope light house pier. there was lots of blood all over the pier from monday night. I saw only one fish landed in 6 hours tuesday evening. everyone was saying "you should be here last night, fish was on fire". I am sure you all hear same story now and then. I wasn't gonna believe them if it wasn't blooded pier. I guess I was late for 24 hours to the good action. so I stopped today after work to fish the river for 3 hours, water was clear enough to count the fish below the dam. I would say few hundred was still waiting go jump to the fish ladder.

Lesson learned; make every effort to be on the pier when it rains,

Wow, Ya this rain has me very excited. Going to give Port Credit/Bronte a whirl I think. What do you guys suggest out of the two? Port D wouldnt have them in casting range yet would it??

Noticed some guys with salmon tackle heading towards Poirt Crdit in their cars last night after work (around 5 pm) soon very soon... lots of kings in close of welkler and Port d. Need more rain

Shhhhhh you hear that ? Happens every year.....the calm before the storm. Gear up and get out there....

Archived