A Little Help

waterjockey

Heading down to the Niagara area this weekend would like to target rainbow, salmon or even walleye, visiting relatives in Smithville . looking for launch points and a general idea water depth to fish within an hours drive. Got some good info from One of the members last time I was down fished out of port Maitland like to try a different place

thanks for any help

Heading down to the Niagara area this weekend would like to target rainbow, salmon or even walleye, visiting relatives in Smithville . looking for launch points and a general idea water depth to fish within an hours drive. Got some good info from One of the members last time I was down fished out of port Maitland like to try a different place

thanks for any help

i would say be careful if youl be boating close to shore or in shallow depths, guys are reporting the lake has dropped and a lot of people smashing props off rocks, running over and damaging hauls on rocks, seen a guy pull into s.c.g.a.f in port dalhousie and hes lucky he managed to bring it in, hit something that chopped his prop, and left nice huge indents on either side of the underbelly, so be cautious if your coming in close.

if you are looking for quantity, head out to 100-200 ft of water and troll the top 50 ft of water. been reading reports of guys smashing bows, ho's and younger Chinooks...up to 20 fish days. if you want big boots, then stay close in 30 ft of water. pick any point, Jordan harbour, Port Dalhousie, Port Weller & Niagara River. they all should produce.

Archived