Grand River

Jason15

Idiots...I hope they get whacked with a major fine for this mess. They have backup generators for situations like this and someone's head should roll because of it. They should be asking the region for records of maintenance and regular testing of the generators. Seems the only concern was 2 homes flooded. Then they try to brush of and do comparisons with the flow rates of the grand. Its 860,000 litres...and that's not just nothing as they try to make it out to be. What about fish, people who swim, wet wade, and paddle this great river...does not effect those who merely drive by the river so alls good. What Clowns.

They should be charged mad for this and the clean up should be a bill for them as well. Last time I checked if you have safety gear that doesn't do its correct job no matter what business you are in its a major fine on the owner and even the people working there. I totally agree dave look at people who bathe in lakes and think its only a little bit of soap it wont do anything.... Boy are they misinformed.

• 3 weeks later...

Any update on the Grand? Thinking about a OH trip soon.

You might be confusing rivers...this is the grand river ontario. I think your talking about the grand river Ohio.

You might be confusing rivers...this is the grand river ontario. I think your talking about the grand river Ohio.

Dave, Fished the grand in Ohio, quite a river. TONS of fish, however, I experienced most success with pink trout worms wacky rigged. I personally recommend vermillion creek, or the rocky river in cleveland as well! Really beautiful spots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived