First Moose Hunt

jesse

Well I did the course last winter & was all set for hunting this fall.Our small group hit the bush at first light opening Monday & after only a few hours a beautiful calf came out in front of me with her mom leading the way.I took a little extra time to make sure it was not a yearling & took the perfect shot to fill my calf tag.1 moose is enough for our group so we did a little work around the camp & relaxed.Hope it is alway's this easy!!

Well I did the course last winter & was all set for hunting this fall.Our small group hit the bush at first light opening Monday & after only a few hours a beautiful calf came out in front of me with her mom leading the way.I took a little extra time to make sure it was not a yearling & took the perfect shot to fill my calf tag.1 moose is enough for our group so we did a little work around the camp & relaxed.Hope it is alway's this easy!!

Beginner's luck :) calf doesn't walk out in front of you very often, usually the cow is very wary and will not lead the calf out of hiding unless she feels 100% safe. Congrats on your success

Archived